- 1981 and newer cars and most light trucks (under 8501 lbs.): $27.75
- Most other vehicles (except heavy duty diesels): $19.00
- Heavy-duty diesel vehicles (greater than 8,500 pounds gross vehicle weight): $28.00
- All vehicles: $12.25
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa or MasterCard only) may now be used for vehicle emission inspection.
- Cash and personal checks are accepted at inspection stations.
Checks must be:
- Drawn on an Arizona bank or branch
- Imprinted with customer’s name and physical Arizona address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Payable to Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- No third party checks
- Provide valid driver’s license, bank guarantee card or other photo ID when paying with check
- No refunds
You should always ensure you actually need to get your vehicle tested before actually going. If your registration renewal notice included the words “Emissions Test Required”, then you are required to get your emissions tested.